Energy Leader Achievements:
- Taryn strives for her workplace to use less paper and become more environmentally conscious
- She was instrumental in getting her department to shift toward keeping electronic medical records and also requested a shredder in the MD offices so they recycle more often.
- She has been an ambassador for the workplace Green Team and is always reminding co-workers to recycle.
We are so proud to have such an inspiring woman in our community!
Know someone in the community who is making a huge difference? The Energy Leader award is presented to individuals that have shown significant achievements in energy efficiency and sustainability in Monroe County. Help us recognize these community all-stars by nominating an Energy Leader today!
Energy Leader Criteria:
To be considered for an Energy Leader award, individuals must display commitment to one or more of the following areas that have resulted in meaningful outcomes (on any scale):
– Improving home energy efficiency
– Sharing energy saving knowledge within the community
– Developing or utilizing innovative energy saving techniques
– Energy Ambassador certification or a member of a MCEC committee dedicated to reducing energy consumption in Monroe County.
Know an Energy Leader? Click here to make a nomination