Anne was nominated as an Energy Leader because of her tireless support of MCEC, SIREN’s Going Solar program and promoting energy reduction in the community.
Energy Leader Achievements:
- Motivated in part by wanting to pass on to her grandchildren a sustainable planet, Anne has been a solar owner since 2012
- She has been an active volunteer with SIREN since 2013, and active with the MCEC since its beginning
- She’s particularly passionate about gaining solar for schools, educating young people about solar, and incorporating energy & solar education into the MCCSC curriculum
- She was a member of the MCEC Education Committee who planned and carried out the teacher training at South High School
- She assisted with an energy efficiency training for parents at The Project School
We are so proud to have such an inspiring woman in our community!
Know someone in the community who is making a huge difference? The Energy Leader award is presented to individuals that have shown significant achievements in energy efficiency and sustainability in Monroe County. Help us recognize these community all-stars by nominating an Energy Leader today!
Energy Leader Criteria:
To be considered for an Energy Leader award, individuals must display commitment to one or more of the following areas that have resulted in meaningful outcomes (on any scale):
– Improving home energy efficiency
– Sharing energy saving knowledge within the community
– Developing or utilizing innovative energy saving techniques
– Energy Ambassador certification or a member of a MCEC committee dedicated to reducing energy consumption in Monroe County.
Know an Energy Leader? Click here to make a nomination