Molly was nominated as an Energy Leader because of her years of dedication to helping community members conserve energy.
Energy Leader Achievements:
- Performed free home energy assessments and helped train new Energy Ambassadors
- Hosted a weatherization workshop at The Project School in March
- As part of Hoosier Interfaith Power and Light, Molly has taught numerous “Using Energy Prudently” workshops in congregations from South Bend to Evansville
- Active member of the Monroe County Energy Challenge Residential Programs team
We are so proud to have such an inspiring woman in our community!
Know someone in the community who is making a huge difference? The Energy Leader award is presented to individuals that have shown significant achievements in energy efficiency and sustainability in Monroe County. Help us recognize these community all-stars by nominating an Energy Leader today!
Energy Leader Criteria:
To be considered for an Energy Leader award, individuals must display commitment to one or more of the following areas that have resulted in meaningful outcomes (on any scale):
– Improving home energy efficiency
– Sharing energy saving knowledge within the community
– Developing or utilizing innovative energy saving techniques
– Energy Ambassador certification or a member of a MCEC committee dedicated to reducing energy consumption in Monroe County.
Know an Energy Leader? Click here to make a nomination